Sunday, October 9, 2011

We're back! (^^)

Hmmmm, time for One Point Lessons!

http://youtu.be/ku3aV2OijaI

Kihon Jodan Uke


Been away from the video camera for a while. Well, we're back. I've decided to start a series of Kihon  in line with the curriculum of Kimura Dojo. The recent bout with pneumonia has really limited my ability to breathe under heavy physical activity. It is expected to take at leasrt 6 months for my lungs to return to "normal". As such I want to leave my Shinhandai, Shidoins and students with a video guide on the principles of the Kimura Dojo curriculum. If it was 360 yen per dollar I would be flying to Japan on a quarterly basis. Gahahahaha (^^) But alas, no relief in sight.

For those watching the videos, please remember it is on our Kihon and its principles. Naturally Kumite and Self Defense maai is different. Additional vidoes will be made adressing the implementation of Kihon in Self Defense and Kumite. Meanwhile enjoy the video. None of the Vidoes are made with lengthly rehersals and are made on the spot. I think that it more realistic. If your kihon doesn't work "on the spot" then you're in trouble. (^^)

OSU!押忍!

No comments:

Post a Comment