Wednesday, May 30, 2012


My dear mother passed away this morning at 0130 hours. She lived her fullest for 85 years and 2 months.
I last spoke with her on Memorial Day. Now she is with my dad watching over me as they have always done. My heartfelt gratitude to my parents for bringing me into this world and giving me their love.
OSU!

June 3, 2012 Sunday 
Picked up my mother's ashes this morning. Now she is next to Father enjoying being at home together and resting until their final journey out to sea. 
My parents wanted their ashes to be claimed by the sea. Dad had to wait awhile for Mom, but now they are together once again. (^^) Ashes scattering arrangements were made for this coming Sunday at Sunset.
The three of us. 1950

June 6, 2012 Wednesday . Beautiful flowers arrived from Yokohama Dojo (^^)
ありがとうございました。押忍!
 June 8, 2012 Flowers from Sensei Tony and members of Kesshinkai Dojo, New York

My parents must be enjoying the lovely flowers surrounding them.
Mahalo to all my Budo friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment