Sunday, September 30, 2012

Asa Ren 朝練 Sunday morning pratice (^^)

Aloha and Good Morning All! Y(^^)Y
When I was in Yokohama we used to have Sunday morning practices at the Negishi Shinrin Park.
It was a good way to refresh the mind and body as well as review our Kihon, Kata and Goshinjutu.
I have revived it in Hawaii as well at the Makiki District Park. No Cherry Blossoms like in Yokohama but the park has a nice open space to work out in. The morning sun feels just as good as it felt in  Yokohama. (^^) Of course there is only one sun. Gahahahaha
Asa Ren is done as I feel like it. No set menu. Just a time for refreshing my mind and body.
Some shots from this morning's session. The good thing about kata is that you can do it in anyway which suits you at that time. There are days when I do it hard and other days soft. The breathing (Kokyu) can be adjusted as well. The important thing is it makes you feel good.
Have a good week y'all!
Osu from Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment