Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Enbukai Vidoes (^^)

Here are some video clips form the Enbukai. The theme for the Enbukai was "人に勝つより自分に勝て” It was a learning experience for all. (^^) I look forward to the next Enbukai in fall. 


Got carried away and even made a trailer! Movie making is rapidly becoming a hobby along with photography. (^^) 

The Mini Pokemons (under 5 yrs old) were at their usual best form! (^^)

The White Belts put out a good effort. Their individualities showed in their Katas.

The Colored Belts showed a different attitude from regular practice but they all learned that how they practice regularly is how they preform. 
The Kids showed a higher level of concentration. Having families watching them must have put on the pressure not to mention three judges with flags! (^^)
The daddies and mommies put on a good performance as well! 
I know the Pokemons loved seeing me getting "beat up"!

The difference in Koyukushin Mawashi Uke and ou Dojo's. 
Seipai by me and AAU Nationals Gold Medalists Tamura Sensei. Same Kata but difference is obvious.
Yes, yes, I know my Shikodachi is higher than normal, but my hip joint injury limits it. Always adapt and improvise  to  conditions. (^^) 

No comments:

Post a Comment