Sunday, July 24, 2011

Post Training in New York


Suki and I were at my sister's home this weekend after training. Many of the kids and Ladies from bootcamp were there. It was a great time...The way of Jita Kyoei showed strong and true this month in New York. Together we morned the lost of a great friend, and we learned of new challenges to your training. We also have gained three new members. Through it all there was each other, and still a better understanding of "mutual welfare and benefit". I often train with something from my time in Hawaii, and today it was the shirt that Suki is covering.

I have been working on Kyokushin's Kanku dai Kata for about three weeks personally, and in Vermont we learned a kata new to me called Sushi no Kon kata, we are studing the Matayoshi school of Kobudo. I sure am a white belt in Kobudo. If you are interested, there is a nice website for: Matayoshi Kobudo.










No comments:

Post a Comment