Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Haouli Makahiki Ho! Y(^^)Y

After some struggles our New Year Greetings!
My resolution for 2013 is to improve my video editing and posting skills!
May have a looooong wait though! Y(^^)Y


video.php
For some reason I couldn't upload the video here, so here's the link to my  good friend Tony Sensei of Kesshinkai Dojo, New York doing his 2013 Sunrise practice in the snow! Y(^^)Y Snow in the hair in New York, Frost and grass in the hair in Yokohama and sand in the hair in Hawaii. Gahahahahaha!


2013 Sunrise Practice at Negishi Shirin Kouen. No Snow this year!
Nice smiles! 



2013 Sunrise Practice at Ala Moana Beach Park.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

あけましておめでとうございます!
本年もよろしくお願いします!



New Year Fireworks seen from my veranda.

The first time since I returned to Hawaii of this size!

Of course,  I got to see only a small portion from where I live.
But, it was good enough to bring in 2013!





2013 New Year Sunrise (^^)

HAVE A WONDERFUL AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!

OSU! 押忍!




No comments:

Post a Comment