Thursday, May 19, 2011

An informative demonstration

Aloha, all
Thought I'd upload the link to a demonstration that took place a while back.
As a matter of fact Tony missed this when he visited Hawaii (^^). We did go the Karate Museum display at University of Hawaii.
Relaxing at Borders outside  lanai after my morning rehab session. The area where Tony and I worked out is right across the street and the tip of Diamond Head peeks out from the forest of high rises.
Now that the University is out for the summer, the lanai is empty and no need to wait for a table!
Perhaps I'll start record of my rehab sessions....it is quite amazing what I am finding out about my own body! Although rather late, the importance of balance in all things keeps hitting me in the head!

http://olelo.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=30&clip_id=20679

No comments:

Post a Comment