Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ahhhhhh. Another Birthday! Y(^^*)Y

Alooooha Ebreebodeee!
      Japan time, I am now 62 years old! Hawaii time it is tomorrow. It coincides with Thanksgiving! A sad but historical note it is the day that President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in 1963. I clearly recall that day when the entire school body was gathered in the auditorium and informed of the tragic incident. That was in American School in Japan at Chofu City, Japan. It has been 49 years! I was only 13 at that time. How the time flies!
At O years old
     I am thankful for all the good and bad I have experienced thus far for all of those experiences  have brought me to this point in life. I expect it to continue to be the same. I am most thankful for my parents for bringing me into this world.

At 62 years old

"Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.” 

Mother Teresa 

No comments:

Post a Comment