Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Japan 2nd Day

My "home" for the next 11 days. Very compact but has everything I need. ( ^ ^ ).
 Mini Kitchen comes with the basic utensils for cooking and eating.
Mini Refrigerator, Plasma TV, Microwave, Toaster oven and my Bed!!!

The bath! ( ^ ^ ) it's a tight squeeze but I can still soak leisurely in the tub.

Strolled through Chinatown before hooking up with my daughter and her mom.

 Like all Chinatowns in the world, its colorful and jam packed!

 There were a lot more ALL YOU CAN EATS than before.

 Hmmmmm Tempting!
The main temple in Chinatown Yokohama

For whatever reasons there was a Hawaiian Shop in the middle of Chinatown!
 We ended up at Soup Curry place that My daughter loves to eat at.

 I had the 12 vegetables curry at spicy level 3. I still sweated!
 My daughter had the beef at level 5.
Her mom had the Okra curry at level ????? Burn Da Mouth!!! ( _ _ )

BUT IT WAS ONO! (delicious in Hawaiian)
More to follow! Time to catch the train to Tokyo!
Ittekima-su! Y( ^ ^ )Y

No comments:

Post a Comment