Monday, November 29, 2010

顔面有りの組手。


Decided to give it another try today......(**;) Persevere....Fufu. Definitely going to change servers.



Sunday, later in the afternoon: Not looking too good at this point. Well off to the showers and wash off the BBQ smoke. See what happens by the time I finish. (^^)  Nope, no go!

Sunday evening; I decided to challenge myself and edit the video into smaller portions. But first made sure I had a good copy of the video just in case I destroyed in it in the editing process. Well, there is first for everything. (^^)
Video editing mukyu. Gahahaha.  Now I am waiting for the upload. At least the screen looks a lot different from previous attempts! Gahahahaha.
Not looking good..............(**;) I wish there was a timer showing time remaining till completion. The unsuccessful notice comes at the end of a very long wait! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I'll retreat for now and try again. (**#)

Monday morning! Attack! Despair not. The spirit of Osu will prevail!.............I hope (- -;)

10 minutes passed.......Perseverance, Taegataki wo tae, Shinobi gataki wo shinonde.......(^^)
Makes me hungry for a BIG GREASY BURGER!!!!!!!!
20 minutes passed.....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I can always mail a copy to Tony, I suppose. Yokohama has one already. Ooops I'll have to redo the comments in English on Tony's copy. Gahahaha. Oh well,  more rehab exercise for my right hand.
Sorry folks over an hour has gone by. Nuff for this morning! Gahahahaha
Better hit the books on vid uploading......Sometimes it goes so well and easy.........
No go! Sorry folks. Share the original DVD! Osu! (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment