Sunday, March 20, 2011

Graduation Photo

GRADUATION PHOTO!
Michele in formal graduation wear. I haven't put on a suit in years!

      In midst of all the gloom today was a happy moment of taking my daughter's formal graduation photo. The photo studio was gracious enough to allow me to take a picture with my own camera (^^).  It was the first time to see my daughter with make-up on. The results It made me not to worry about her looking like me! After the photo taking we had a "graduation lunch" at First Kitchen. Gahahahaha. Not to worry we will have a "real graduation dinner" come Wednesday.

Left to right; Burnt Shoyu, Butter, Consomme flavored fries

Spaghetti Meat Sauce, Hamburger Stewed in gravy.

Sauces for French Fries; Counter clockwise from bottom; BBQ (better than Arby's), Garlic Mayonnaise, Cheese. Guaranteed to fill your sodium requirements for the day! (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment