Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm back!

Typical Tourist photo of Hawaii (^^)

      I returned today from Japan. From cold to hot. First things first! Laundry and house cleaning. The life of a house husband starts he takes a step into the house! Gaaaaaaaa! (**;)
     I hope to get some vids onto the blog sooner or later. Need to figure out why the uploaded vids won't show!!!! It looked alright in the camera but once I saved it onto the hard drive........Maybe I'll just to a PC store and have them retrieve the vids.
     All was well with Michele and her mom when I left. As matter of fact Michele had emailed that she had passed her written tests and gotten her temporary driver's license. One more week of driving at the school and then she qualifies to take the national exam.
     The radioactivity issues are still very convoluted with government explanations still obfuscated. The last I heard was that the President of France was coming to Japan to formally offer French assistance in the issue.
As things "settle down" the Japanese media seems to changing their focus on national leadership problems.
I think every one's efforts should be focused on recovery for the devastated areas. It is sad to hear on the news that there are cases of fraud going on with the monetary donations and that houses that remained intact in some form was being burglarized. Not on a massive scale but never the less, sad that there are people that take advantage of the situation.
    Oops time to do the third load of laundry! More to follow.




No comments:

Post a Comment