Thursday, July 15, 2010

Domestic Disputes !?!

Aloha and Osu,Tony and Kesshinkai members.
Thought I'd introduce myself and my "Boss" Yachiyo.
You probably heard about me from Tony, so I'll concentrate on Yachiyo or Yachi for short.
Yachiyo is a Nidan from Keshinjuku which we both belonged to prior to establishing Kimura Dojo a few years ago.
Her favorite Kata is Nijushiho and as you can see can throw a wicked jodan mawashigeri. Any marital disputes gets settled in the Dojo (^^)  (**:) She is the mommies "idol" and as was in Yokohama Yachi quickly created a "Mama Gudan" (ママ軍団) at Makiki with her own loyal followers.
She is a dyed in the wool Kyokushin disciple and has some difficulty in adapting to my waza curriculum. (^^) So it is not surprising to see her teach the class with the traditional mawashiuke vice the Kimura style.
Yachiyo is a Sales Representative in the International Division (Japanese clients) of Wyndam Vacation Resorts.
As for myself, I am currently enjoying the duties of being a House Husband after retiring from 30 years of Federal Service (U.S. Army and Naval Criminal Investigative Service)

No comments:

Post a Comment