Sunday, July 18, 2010

Themes for the Blog.

Osu! Members of Yokohama, Makiki and Kesshinkai Dojos. I'm throwing out some themes or topics, if you will, that each Dojo can contribute to the Blog. No special order or time frame, but it would be nice if a Dojo could submit one once a month or so.
1.  "This is my Dojo."
2. "This is my hometown"
3. "This is my school"
4. "This is my school lunch" Especially Yokohama, Japanese elementary school lunch is quite different form Hawaii or continental USA (I refuse to use the term "States side" as Hawaii is the 50th State) (^^)
5.  "This is my home" Housing is considerably different. It would be great if someone from Yokohama can take a short vid of the house I lived in. The "Obakeyashiki". That is a great sample of old style housing.
6. " Hometown culinary delights"
At this time I am not sure how long it takes to upload a video. It isn't any problem embedding from You Tube. It appears to take longer when you upload from a personal library.
Questions from members are always welcome! Just put it the comments section of the newest blog.
I look forward to every one's participation!
OSU!

No comments:

Post a Comment